November 23, 2009 § 16 Comments
After what seems like an eternity, a tag has come my way at last! 😀 This one is from Nita 🙂 It is the wish list tag 🙂
I am debating whether I should do this one seriously or to do a fun one, but an amalgam should be better? 😛
1) Write, write and keep writing. And not just poetry, I want to try some fiction/ prose too. I have been planning to start writing books for long, have the stories in mind, but well, prose demands things which poetry doesn’t. And yes I have an idea for a drama script too. The idea, the substance everything clear, but then, exams in 5 months- ugh!
It is not just about getting published or something. For a while, I did think that trying to get published was a good goal, but then realized that it was quite futile. Every time I pick up the pen/sit in front of the screen to write, it is about me. It is a journey, into myself and that is what is important.
2) Act. I love acting. And I don’t mind playing parts which others might not be willing to do. I think this is something that every writer will like to do. When you can construct characters, you can play them as well. As I said, I want to write that script and hopefully I am able to do it 🙂
i)CA:- That’s what I am doing right now. The course demands the use of your head, so it is not at all bad. Only thing though, I need to start studying more 😛
ii) Economics:- This is a subject which has always intrigued me. One reason might be that, the subject doesn’t demand much “studying” as such, it is based on understanding. After I finish CA I might be doing something related to economics(hopefully).
4) Societal goals:- I believe education is the key. Education as in everything and anything that helps nurture a person(In this respect, blogging I will say has played a part in my education). So I intend to do something in those lines, maybe start an education institution.
5) Travelling and photography:- This is something which I want to do, explore the world. Of course it will help if I can someone who is willing to travel along with me 😉 I love taking photos( does it really matter how good or bad I really am 😛 ) ,so yes hopefully I can shoot something worth while.
6) Designing:- Maybe not my natural forte, but then again, I like trying to do creative things 🙂 SO hopefully I can get to do some serious designing.
7) Music:- Well want to concentrate more on violin and tabla 😛 Music is magic. Whether you listen or play, it does take you on a wonderful ride 🙂
8) Nothing:- Discover how people can do “nothing” and from there learn more about the human mind 😛
9) Languages:- I want to learn Sanskrit and Latin 🙂 These two because, I want to read for myself, how our ancestors thought. Much has been derived from what’s written in these two languages and I would like to read and find out for myself 🙂
10) Football:- This is something which very dear to me, Second only to writing. The game’s got something about it. Who knows maybe I can own a team in the future? 😛
11) Carpe Diem:- Of all the above thing, this is the one. 😀 😉
Anyway hopefully the future holds something good 🙂 I never write down my ambitions, goals etc, some how hate seeing them on paper. These things form a very small fraction of what I want to do. But then achieving is not merely having the desire, but then having the ability to fulfil your desires.
I like to think that the future is going to hold what I want it to hold. And yes, I avoided, talking about love, rather deliberately 😉 We will see 🙂 And now I pass on this tag to:-
Tagged: all, bloggers, blogging meme, blogging tags, bucket list, CA, designing, economics, life, living, me, meme, music, personal, random, tagged, tagged meme, theater, thinking, thoughts, travelling, wish list, world, world views
Economics doesn’t require much studying?? Nahiiin!!! though I would agree it is more of an understanding wali thing but still it is a pain! Ask me!!!
And acting!! hmmm May all your wishes come true 🙂
I specially liked the last few lines, they say so much 🙂
In a way its good to list down one’s goals on paper. They needn’t even be long term goals, they can be goals that one wants to achieve in the next month, the next week or even the next day! I mean TO lists ofcourse! 🙂
As I went through the post I realised I already knew quite a bit about you although it is intriguing that you have a strong creative side as well an economic one. You remind me of my nephew, who is also creative, and exactly your age, and doing his CA and fond of Cristiano and football! Coincidence or are a lot of 18 year olds like that!! 🙂
Nice tag…!!! now i gotta get my brains to wake up and work with me in completing it!! 😀
Eco — gosh, i hated that subject… came face to face with it in 1st yr BCom n struggled a bit before realising no point just go with the flow and get thru the exams…and that is exactly wot i did…!! and bid it a big ADIEU!! 😀
Good one 🙂
O boy! you want to do almost everything!! 😀 😀
I second sakhi, thats like everything on earth ! 😀 😀 😀 😀
the last one is the best :P: )
i mean seriously…
These are all realistic goals. There is no reason why they shouldn’t be fulfilled. Wish they all come true. 🙂
Ohh man! After reading ur take, I better not do this one 😉
U r plain awesome … so many things! Gotta learn time mgmt from u 🙂
Looking forward to read that drama 🙂
Gud luck with all that u want to do and hope u come out in flying colours 🙂
Who is Swathi btw 😛
wow. nice tag.
all the best dear!
Write, write and keep writing. And not just poetry…
// This is a very small fraction of what I want to do// My! 🙂
Oh ! Thats one amazing wish list, designed to include everything on earth.
But the best is No 8. Pl let me know, when you learn the secret of doing nothing. LOL 😆
@smita: oh Eco is fun, if you understand 😛
@Nita: lol, I am not a Cristiano fan 😛
@aarti: 😛 Looking forward to your tag
@sakhi: yay 😀
@vimmuuu: ditto above…
@pj: lol 😛
@poonam: yup..I intend to 🙂
@swaram: thanks 🙂
@xylene: thank you.
@reema: thanks 😉
@uma: Ya sure I will 🙂