October 17, 2010 § Leave a comment
November 23, 2009 § 16 Comments
After what seems like an eternity, a tag has come my way at last! 😀 This one is from Nita 🙂 It is the wish list tag 🙂
I am debating whether I should do this one seriously or to do a fun one, but an amalgam should be better? 😛
1) Write, write and keep writing. And not just poetry, I want to try some fiction/ prose too. I have been planning to start writing books for long, have the stories in mind, but well, prose demands things which poetry doesn’t. And yes I have an idea for a drama script too. The idea, the substance everything clear, but then, exams in 5 months- ugh!
It is not just about getting published or something. For a while, I did think that trying to get published was a good goal, but then realized that it was quite futile. Every time I pick up the pen/sit in front of the screen to write, it is about me. It is a journey, into myself and that is what is important.
2) Act. I love acting. And I don’t mind playing parts which others might not be willing to do. I think this is something that every writer will like to do. When you can construct characters, you can play them as well. As I said, I want to write that script and hopefully I am able to do it 🙂
i)CA:- That’s what I am doing right now. The course demands the use of your head, so it is not at all bad. Only thing though, I need to start studying more 😛
ii) Economics:- This is a subject which has always intrigued me. One reason might be that, the subject doesn’t demand much “studying” as such, it is based on understanding. After I finish CA I might be doing something related to economics(hopefully).
4) Societal goals:- I believe education is the key. Education as in everything and anything that helps nurture a person(In this respect, blogging I will say has played a part in my education). So I intend to do something in those lines, maybe start an education institution.
5) Travelling and photography:- This is something which I want to do, explore the world. Of course it will help if I can someone who is willing to travel along with me 😉 I love taking photos( does it really matter how good or bad I really am 😛 ) ,so yes hopefully I can shoot something worth while.
6) Designing:- Maybe not my natural forte, but then again, I like trying to do creative things 🙂 SO hopefully I can get to do some serious designing.
7) Music:- Well want to concentrate more on violin and tabla 😛 Music is magic. Whether you listen or play, it does take you on a wonderful ride 🙂
8) Nothing:- Discover how people can do “nothing” and from there learn more about the human mind 😛
9) Languages:- I want to learn Sanskrit and Latin 🙂 These two because, I want to read for myself, how our ancestors thought. Much has been derived from what’s written in these two languages and I would like to read and find out for myself 🙂
10) Football:- This is something which very dear to me, Second only to writing. The game’s got something about it. Who knows maybe I can own a team in the future? 😛
11) Carpe Diem:- Of all the above thing, this is the one. 😀 😉
Anyway hopefully the future holds something good 🙂 I never write down my ambitions, goals etc, some how hate seeing them on paper. These things form a very small fraction of what I want to do. But then achieving is not merely having the desire, but then having the ability to fulfil your desires.
I like to think that the future is going to hold what I want it to hold. And yes, I avoided, talking about love, rather deliberately 😉 We will see 🙂 And now I pass on this tag to:-