My Birthday Wishlist
July 3, 2010 § 18 Comments
I know you all love me(well you better love me!), so I will save you all the trouble of thinking about what you need give me for my birthday.
Now, don’t mistake me for being materialist person. I don not mind it, if you aren’t giving me anything, but then isn’t it better when you give me something? Doesn’t save you the time of coming up with good stuff about me?
I am a simple person, but have complex tastes(just like calvin!). I understand that one person cannot buy it all- you can always cross check with others(this post has a comment section, you know?).
So without much further ado, I present my wishlist(of course, there are still the usual stuff from the last list, which no one has bought me yet- #fail I say!).
1) A DSLR Cam:- Well I want one!! I want one!! See even she has one now and I dont 😐 . I can understand that they are costly. But come on, you like me thaaaaaatttttt much don’t you?
2) Alienware:- Well!! It looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!! You haven’t see it yet? Pity. See here.
3) A car:- Na..nothing too great..Any car, except a 800 will do(I can’t get into it, you see). Of course, I will give you free rides, drop you and pick you up 😀
4) Nexus one:- Long time due! We don’t get it in India(not yet, anyway)..
5) Ipad: Well, not top priority…but I would like anyway 😛
6)A huge LCD TV/monitor:- Well for my viewing pleasure 😀
Well I guess the above stuff are slightly expensive..but still…
And if you can’t get me those:-
-Wii games:- I have a wii so…
-Shades/shoes/watches:- Well I will start collecting them 😉
-books:- Lots of them!!!!!!!!! 😀
-Gift vouchers:- Well saves you the trouble of buying something 🙂
-Anything else which doesn’t cause any physical/mental damage/have a negative effect on me.
Please don’t get me gold. I understand it makes good investment sense blah blah blah…but thank you, I want something which I can use 🙂
I don’t mind other stuff. Of course, who doesn’t like gifts and presents? 😀
I am waiting